Dr Nayan Mani Deka
Dr. N M Deka is a very bright student. He passed his 10th standard from Bangaon H S School, Board of Secondary Education, Assam, by holding 1st Division/ 7th rank. Then he completed his 12th standard from Cotton College, Guwahati, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council,Assam by holding 6th position. After that he choose to become a doctor and completed his MBBS from Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati, Guwahati University in the year of 2003. Then he completed his MD in Pediatrics in the year of 2008 from Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati , Guwahati University. Lastly he completed his last degree Diploma in Allergy and Asthma (DAA) in 2018 from CMC Vellore, Tamilnadu, CMC Vellore.
Dr. Deka attends various training and workshops.
They are listed below:
1. Govt of Indiaâ€™s Navjaat Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (NSSK) from National Institute of Health and Family
Welfare, Munirka, New Delhi, 6-7 th Feb 2010 in India for 2 days
2. Basic Pediatric Intensive Care course Workshop from NEIGRIHMS, Shillong, 10-11th September 2010 in India for 2 days
3. APLS: The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Course, preconference workshop from EMCOM 2009, Downtown Hospitals Guwahati, 18-19 th November 2009. 11 th international conference of society for emergency medicine in India for 2 days.
4. Utility of skin prick test to detect sensitization to common aero and food allergens in childhood allergic disorders: A single center experience 0f 200 atopic children from north east India: 34th ASPEDICON, Tinsukia, Assam (As a faculty)
5. Sensitization to common allergens in atopic children of North East India and their clinical presentation: An investigation by skin prick test: Guwahati PEDICON 2020 Feb.
6. Diagnosing allergy and then what?: Guest speaker in IMA Barpeta, Assam on 29th February 2020.
7. Allergy diagnosis and management: A rational approach and role of allergen immunotherapy. North east Webinar speaker via Zoom Pedia-GP Interface 29th April 2020.
8. Functional GI disorder: Role of L. Reuteri in infantile functional disorder. North east webinar speaker via Zoom on 24th May 2020.
9. Managing immunization in challenging times: North east webinar speaker via Zoom on 11th July 2020.
10. Functional GI disorder and science of happy growth in infants: North east webinar speaker via Zoom on 18th July 2020.
11. The big clinical challenge: To build childâ€™s immunity and protect them from internal assault: Webinar zoom on 24th July 2020.
12. New approach in CMPA management: North east webinar speaker via Zoom on 25th July 2020.
13. Need and relevance of school entry booster in Indian: North east Webinar on 29th July.
14. Asthma panel discussion: Faculty cum panelist in East Zone Pediweek Sunrise 21st July 2010
15. Atopic march: Deciphering the pathophysiological aspects. Paneslist on 21st September
16. Allergic Rhinosinusitis: Faculty cum Moderator in panel discussion First North East Respicon 2020 on 8th November
17. Approach to acute fever in pediatric office practice: Faculty IAP Assam Pedicon (ASPEDICON) 13th February 2021.
1. Organizing secretary of North east CME on Neonatology held at Pratiksha Hospital in 2012
2. Organizing Secretary of CME organized on Allergy: A progressive disease. Speaker: Prof P K Vedanthan, Colorado, USA
3. Organizing secretary of first North East Ped Allercon on 22nd 2020.
MCI Registration No: Assam Medical Council 17041, dated 12/10/2004, Guwahati
22. Central IAP membership No: L/2010/D-809
23. National Neonatology Forum Life Membership No: AS/L-6132
24. IAP respiratory Chapter Life Membership No: R/2020/D-70